Chris...when you are there (I won't be since = I'm about six thousand miles or so away from fla), see if they have a M*rc*d*s = B*nz westfalia camper called the Marco Polo and/or a 4WD M*rc*d*s camper = called the James Cook.  Apparently the later even has a = bathroom!  If you are not familiar with the vehicles, I think they are made for the = european market, but not sold here in the states.  I'd love to see both of = them sometime or at least talk to someone who has.

I know this is a VW list, but has anyone seen these beasts?  And are they = cool or what?  The Marco Polo looks quite like the Eurovan... it's very = attractive and comes with several different 4 and 5 cylinder gas and deisel = engines... but no 4WD unfortunately.  The James Cook is very strange looking = outside and very space agey on the inside... it comes in 4WD and is quite a bit larger.  I know they are expensive... after all they are MB's, but = I can always dream can't I?

I was sent full color brochures on the campers from Moby Campers in = Switzerland... a rental and sales place... unfortunately they are not in English!

Aloha from the Big Island of Hawaii!

Mick Kalber
Tropical Visions Video, Inc. =
62 Halaulani Place    = Hilo, Hawaii  96720
ph. 808-935-5557    fax 808-935-0066
hotlava@interpac.net
www.volcanoscapes.com

Achtung!!! Achtung!! = All German Car Show August 19th Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola. This event is open to all Porsches, = Mercedes, BMWs, and VW's. $5 registration fee with all proceeds going to Big = Brothers Big Sisters. Peoples choice $1 per vote!! Guided tours of the Museum, = bring your lunch (no grills) or eat at the Museum. Fun starts at 9am last = till 3pm. A great chance to catch a view of some really fine vehicles and they = are all German made, including a Mercedes Gullwing!!! All VW's welcome so lets = have a great turn out and support the local Big Brothers/Sisters foundation. = Email stlkikn@webtv.net.