After driving at about 75 to 80 MPH I pull over = into gas station, shut the motor off, and my Vanagon pees coolant, the good = German kind, all over the tarmac.  The overflow bottle, well, overflows.  = Drive around town or at lesser speeds and it's OK.

1.  I was recently told not to drive that = fast.  Supposedly the heads get very hot.  This would explain a boil-over = since the coolant is no longer circulating.  Am I wrong to follow my = Euro-school of driving?
2.  Could this be caused by an improperly bled = coolant system?   I replaced the water pump a month ago.
3.  Am I just nuts or is the Vanagon just happy = because he passed a lot of traffic and pees from excitement like a = puppy?

Thanks for any useful info.

Chris.

'85 Westy 'Love Box' aka 'The Flying = Brick'