Okay, so about eight months ago, my = central locking stopped working. She's an '87 Wolfy.

First, I would lock the driver's side, = and wait up to a full minute for the rest of the doors to lock.
Then, the passenger/side/rear doors = would lock and unlock until I locked the driver's side.
Now I occationaly get the lock/unlock = thing, but mostly I have to lock the driver and the passenger = seperately.
Catch is, wehn I lock the passenger = side, the side and rear lock with it.

So far, she hasn't unlocked by herself. = I figure she's trying to keep me safe :-) It really hasn't bothered me, but I = figure since I'm fixing the clutch, cv's, and heads this weekend, I might as = well take a look at the locks too.....

So, anyone out there a pro at the vdub = central locking system? Any tips?

Thanks much!

Don = Preston