Rick = and list members,
My Syncro is doing the same thing and the mechanic = has not been able to fix it.  We have replaced the AFM,  idle control = valve and circuit, checked for vacuum leaks, and still the damn thing = "bucks"!  I am eager to find out what the problem is and fix it!  I was so = excited to buy this van and take it on my big 6 week camping adventure.  Then = this problem developed, and I ended up taking my other van.  I am back = from my trip now and have to sell one of my vans.  I really want to keep = the syncro, but the other one runs so good.  Please somebody out there = on the list help shed some light on this problem!
Thank You,
Loretta
87 Syncro
90 GL