But wouldn't the sensor light show on the = panel?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Pollard [mailto:poll7356@uidaho.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 5:47 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: loss of power question

Is the power loss when warm or cold or both? If when = warm, it may be a
clogged cat.  Your cat could be clogged because = your oxygen sensor is
busted.  How is your gas milage? If the miliage = is down, then i'll bet you
it is the oxygen sensor.
matthew

Matthew = Pollard           = ;  http://www.uidaho.edu/~poll7356
Dept. of = Chemistry          &nb= sp;    http://www.chem.uidaho.edu