> I have a tear (about five inches long) in the screen of my otherwise
perfect
> poptop.  What is the best way to = repair it?

I know that sooner or later I will = need to replace the whole canvas - so I used a large needle and dental floss = (amazing in its uses on the road) and brought the torn areas together. This "sewing" needed to be done loosely because my screen is in the = process of rotting away. These patches have held (or course new torn areas have developed) for 4 years. One of these years I will put in a new canvas, = but until then this kind of repair work (quick, cheap, easy) works for = me.

M. Holm
Menomonie, WI
84 Westy 201,000 miles!!

Creative = Communications

    "Where our = low prices reflect your return on investment"