Dear Nils...I was told that my 1983 diesel full camper-ASI sold for 19,000 in 83......the company is defunct as far as I know...however there are a few other folks on this list that know something about the company....I do have some of the original paperwork if i can be of help to you in anyway...Susan B.

Nils Huebner Rain wrote:

I am following the thread about classifying the vanagon as a motor home...

The insurance company needs to know the price when new.

I drive an '85 ASI conversion, and I'm hoping someone out here might know what they sold for, or help with a pointer to someone who would.

Is the company that did the conversions still around? There's no ASI listed in Vancouver, WA.

                   N i l s   R a i n

             ( 4 2 5 ) 7 0 3 - 1 3 4 6
      n i l s h @ m i c r o s o f t . c o m