I have a few questions:

My vanagon is an 83 water cooled.

1. I have been quoted $2,050 for a rebuilt engine = from Tiico.com, what extras (Gaskets etc.) typically would I need to = install it.

2. Is this a good engine to use or is there better = out there.

No one seems to have a site that has pictures of = painted vans (Following a previous thread). If this isn't something = that vanagon.com is interested in hosting I am prepared to host them on = my site, anyone interested let me know (Use mprice@acmex.com). I am = considering painting my van. I don't want to tread on any toes so I = will do it only if vanagon.com doesn't want to/doesn't have the = time.

Melvin