I just solved my bucking today= having found my cylinder head temp sensor
was loosely screwed in.  Mine bucked at all speeds, but in= particular
downshifting as well as the upper end of each gear.  It also= became
difficult to start.  I think this flaky temp signal to the= ECU was causing it
to go rich and in such conditions my plugs were unable to fire.=  Replacing
the plugs, cap, rotor, and wires, always helped the problem but= was never
a permanent fix until I found this loose temp sensor.

Good luck,
Christopher Darilek

-- Christopher Darilek, cdarilek@daxcontrol.com on 08/26/2000 at= 7:25:16 PM