Hi again,
Now I have a fuel pressure regulator = question.  I am trying to trace a power loss problem on my 1984 1.9 = Westy during acceleration and did a pressure test on my fuel system.  It = seems to keep the correct pressure according to the bentley.  I did notice = that when you turn off the engine the pressure drops quite rapidly back to = zero.  I traced the drop to the return line to the fuel tank.  In the = bentley it mentions that this means that the pressure regulator is leaking (maybe = pin hole?) in the procedure for checking the pressure regulator for the = digifant system.  There is no mention of that being a failure in the digijet = system.  I know that the pressure regulator is the identical part = on both systems.  Is there a reason that they should act different due to = being in different systems or did bentley just leave this check out in their = manual?
TIA,
John Andrew 1984 Westy