Hi,
I just replaced the oil filter on my = 1984 Westy.  I noticed that the one I replaced it with had a different = part number, even though they are both from Volkswagen.  The one that = was on the bus had number 034 115 561A.  The new one had number 070 115 561.
I see that most of the numbers are = the same.  When I looked inside them they seemed to have different = pressure valves in them.  Anyone know which is the correct oil filter for my = bus, if one is better than the other, or are they both the same?
Thanks,
John Andrew 1984 Westy