Hi all:

For some time, my wife and I have been looking at tents for the westy to give us that little extra room. We liked a lot of the tents that are readily available, but craved the challenge of doing something on our own (well, something like that). Anyhow, we found a tent at REI that we figured would be a great candidate, and in it's one camping run so far, it seems to be a good fit. If you're interested, take a look: http://www.oz.net/~sneakers/tent.htm

My wife put her e-mail at the bottom of the page, and questions will be answered as her arm allows (you'll have to read the page to understand that.....)

steve
'85 westy
kent, wa