/
Hello !

I'm new to the Vanagon world and I need = a few answers .

1 -   I just purchased a 1988 = Vanagon GL , 7 seater and the middle seat slides from side to side on the rails, = I've looked for a
       = locking system = ,but haven't found any . How do I secure it ,I must be missing some part = ?

2 -   The coolant light = flashes when I start the van and stays on until the vehicule gets warm = then it goes away,I've change      the coolant = sensor and a leaky coolant overflow tank,and it still flashes, the temperature = gauge doesn't  show any
      overheating it doesn't go over = the halfway mark .  Does anybody  have any idea what I can do to resolve = this ??

3 -  On my first long trip  = with the van the oil  pressure light came on  after about 90 minutes of = highway driving , again the
      the van = wasn't overheathing ,I just had an oil change 3 days prior to this trip , I = checked the oil level everything was o.k.
      It = didn't do the problem the next day in city driving , but when I drove back home = about 2 hours it did this again .
It seems  to happen = when I take the cruise control off, ex: I cruise at 60 miles/hour everything is o.k. = I hit the bakes the rpm goes  down and the oil temp seems to turn on at = around 2000 rpm. I've had the compression checked and everyting is = o.k..

 Can anybody help = ????

Thank you in advance ,
Vanaman99

   =