From: 1980 VW Westfalia "Pokey" [mailto:pokey@VANAGON.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 2:30 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: lost key for water tank

I found this for you at http://www.vanagon.com/problems/water-tank-key.html

OEM replacement water tank keys are available = from:

Euro-American RV Products (AKA Delta Six = Enterprises)
2506 Douglas Dam Road,
Sevierville,Tennessee 37876

+1 423.908.9384
+1 423.908.8132 fax

Key blanks
If you wish to make your own water-tank key there = are blanks that will work.
According to Steve Sandlin of Steve's Lock = Shoppe

"The key blank is an ILCO DM31. As a substitute, = you can use the ILCO 1092 C
or Y12. This is a US manufatured equivalent of the = DOM key originally used.
It is an exact replacement. The ILCO 1092C and Y12 = both must be shortened to
work, but could be used in a pinch."

Thanks,
Chris Gronski
Toronto, Ontario,