hi everybody,

Yesterday was a day like other, diesel van works = great. This morning, nahh!, my west don't wanna start.
After a few tests, the facts are:

1) glow plug light is working
2) there is draw in the fuel pump
3)glow plug relay works
4) west smell diesel and there is white smoke when i = try to start it
5) 2 1/2 year and 25 000 km with the same glow plug
6) battery is in good shape
7) i have by-passing draw from glow plug to the = battery (manually preheat glow plug) and then trying to start van, still not working
8) timing was in great condition last spring = (may 2000)

what's happen during the night? evening before it = work great, and in the next morning, don't start?

1 or 2 glow plug doesn't work?

help me, i want to go to Westfalia Omerville event = (Quebec) for saturday!!!!!