Hello List

After spending the weekend with my parents, = I am excited to report that the BUCKING that has been a constant problem with = my Syncro has been fixed!  My father did what the local VW mechanics = were unable to.  Horray for Dads!

He traced the problem to the Digifant box = under the rear seat.  All it took was cleaning of the electrical contacts and = the bucking stopped.

Thank you to everyone who has given = suggestions over the last several months on this bucking problem, I have learned a lot.  I'm glad I found this list!  (Plus it's good to know I'm = not the only one who is addicted to these vehicles!)

Loretta
87 Syncro
90 GL [ for sale :( = ]