Tw= o hours labor should be reasonable for this repair barring any unforeseen = problems/conditions such as seized hardware, etc.  = It should be noted the life of the clutch slave and all other hydraulic = system components can be greatly enhanced with yearly brake fluid flushes to = include the clutch slave which most would neglect to service.  Brake fluid is hydrophilic – it likes to absorb = moisture from the atmosphere and the moisture then contributes to rust of the = internal components of the system.  My 87 van = has a quarter-million miles on the original slave cylinder with yearly flushes = – preventative maintenance pays (but I do carry a spare slave in my road = kit).

Go= od luck.

Ju= stin Jensen

SL= C Utah<= /p>