Well, as it breaks my heart more than I = ever thought it could, our Westy is on its way to Canada to spurn dreams = for someone other than us. I have enjoyed lurking on this list over the last = couple of years as my wife and I dreamed of taking off into the wild blue = yonder without a care. Unfortunately practicality and commitments to things = other than ourselves led to a wonderful vehicle being used for nothing other than a = daily driver. I hope the best of luck to all in their journeys. Maybe one day = we will take the road less traveled again and I may be back to lurk some more.

Thanks to all for sharing so much = through this list.
And a special thanks to Unca Joel = Walker for helping me through the delivery ;-)

Rob Hatcher
one less Vanagon in = Kentucky
87 Westy (leaving the driveway as I = write- I can't watch.)