I have a 91 vanagon carat I purchased last = november.  I overpaid for it, but it was in near perfect condition with only 63000 = miles on it.  Then in December it got into a front end collision, was = repaired enough to run, but still the body work it needs totals 2500$.  = Then, the engine burned up (long story), now, it needs a new engine to the tune of = 4000$.  I still owe 11000 on it.  If I sell it to salvage, = will I get anything for it, cash upfront?  Or do I put the new engine in it, = and drive it with new engine and crunched front end?  Honest opinions, = please?  Also., anybody  want to buy it?  Phoenix Arizona.