Help! The thread around the oil pressure sensor has = started to disintegrate. The sensor is secure for now, but if I wan to change the = sensor, I may run into problems. What can I do about this (other than weep openly = and flail myself with chains)?

BTW... Have you guys had a look at http://www.reimo.com ? The site = is in german, but you can use a translation tool like the altavista = babelfish. This site has the whole Reimo (a german westy-type = company) catalogue online in pdf format. ES GUT, YA!

Andrew Lewis
"We are tza-tza ga borg, prepare to be assimilated, dahling."