The rear bumper on our '88 GL Wolfsburg is looking = pretty ratty. It's the silver 'glass bumper that matches the lower = body all the way around.  I want to take it off, fill all of the dings and = nicks and repaint.  For simplicity, I woulld like to use spray can touch up paint.  I know it's not the right way, but it's got to look = much better than it does now. Question is, how do I find the paint code or = name for this silver paint?  My FLAPS has an '88 VW color that is a two step = (clear coat) called "flash silver".  Is this it?

Gary