Where did you get your MXT's from? That particular tire has been difficult to come by recently. It's the same tire I put on my van last year, and I got a song and dance about it then. Since that time, I've heard many people searching for that tire but having difficulty getting them.

JohnRodgers
88GL Driver ---with 205-70R14 MXT's

Dan Miller wrote:

 Just got a set 20570R14We also got 5 inches of snow and ice today and they are working very good. Great traction and control. I will be going down the MTN. tomorrow so I will let you know how the perform. Sunday morm should be interesting because it is still snowing as I write. We will see if we get to the job site tomorrow with slipping a ditch.Rick