From: Mick Kalber
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Monday, September 25, = 2000 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: 87 Synchro, Gas = Filling Shuts off too early

Tom...

I have had the same problem with my syncro and have posted it to the = list, but no one ever responds... I figured I was the only one with the = problem.  It fills about 3/4 of the way as you said and then clicks off... = further attempts to fill make it click off immediately.  But I can fill = it if I go excruciatingly slowly... so slowly you can count the pennies go = by.  Takes forever.  With an attendant I can imagine it's even a worse = headache.

Anybody have any = suggestions?

Mick Kalber

89 Syncro Westy "Daddy-O"
Tropical Visions Video, = Inc.

62 Halaulani = Place    Hilo, Hawaii  96720
ph. 808-935-5557    fax 808-935-0066
hotlava@interpac.net
www.volcanoscapes.com