Chris I love the setup on the = van at http://www.enter.= net/~bloss/vw/turner/pzwo.jpg. I recently upgraded my 7" rounds to Hella Vison Pluses but I'm thinking about taking it further = and doing the same thing. I was wondering:

1) Do you have any details on = how this is wired up?
2) Do you know any sources for the SA = grille? (I think Ken at Vanagain is out of stock)
3) How are the inner lights set = up? Does the grille come with brackets or lights? What did you use for the inner lights?
4) I assume the outer lights are stock = 7" rounds and use the existing mounts, is this correct?
5) Can you think of any reason this = wouldn't work on an '80 air cooled westy?

I know you are on the vanagon list = so I cc:'d it, Hope that is OK. I know the other listees would be interested as well.

Thanks,
Chris Gronski
Toronto, Ontario,
'80 Westy "Pokey"