Hi everyone,

I have gotten totally overwhelmed by the number of = people who want this CD so if you want one this is what I need you to = do.

Send me your mailing address on a sticky label or = piece of paper that I can stick on the front of the CD mailer, enclose = 2 singles to pay for the CD, mailer and postage and I'll have the CD in = the mail by return post.

If the guy that has the list stickers wants one I'll = trade you.

Just so you know what you are getting you can view = the online version at http://www.loam.org/vw/ and then click = "Vanagon" on the top menu bar. You can also download a zipped = version of the CD at http://www.whadup.com/stuff.

My mailing address is:

Melvin Mudgett-Price
1060 Roanoke
Cleveland Heights, OH 44121

Thank you.

Melvin Mudgett-Price
Director of Development
http://www.acmex.com/bio/mmp (Bio)
(216) 391-7400 X207
ICQ - 15588809

acmeX.com  - Acme Express, Inc.
Web-enabled software / e-commerce / Web Marketing =
http://www.acmeX.com
(216) 391-0707 (FAX)
(216) 338-6597 (Cell)