What is the course of action to get money back from a = vendor. I have sent money to a person that regularly uses this list to = sell parts. He is not going to ship the product I asked for and he is = refusing to return the money. "The check is in the mail" = story only works if a check actually arrives which of course it = hasn't.

I know I can always go the lawyer route but this = seems like using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Whilst the sum of money = ($170) is not excessive, I am not prepared to just forget about it = either.

Any insight would be appreciated. You can pMail me at = mprice@acmex.com

Thanks in advance.

Melvin Mudgett-Price
http://www.whadup.com