Has anyone been able to successfully re-tread or otherwise repair = the small wheels on the flex arm assembly for the skylight (the flex arms open and = close the skylight).  Those two wheels appear from photos to have a small = "tread" - or at least they have a slightly larger diameter than mine, which I = suspect are worn down.  The entire assembly is about $30, but my mom was a Scot.  Could some sort of wheel or disk be riveted in place of the = worn out ones, or perhaps an O-ring be slipped over the worn ones to increase the = diameter slightly.  Being worn, the wheels on mine guide the flex = arms out of their channels.

Jim Creech
87 Westy