Fellow list-members-

I just recently had to have my heads = replaced on my 1984 Vanagon, to the tune of some serious wallet-lightening.  Then, = just today, I ran into a guy with a 1987 Westy, who said he had his heads = replaced several years ago, and subsequently found out there was a class-action = lawsuit against VW about this problem, and that they offered to pay for it if he = ever had to have them done again.  Has anyone heard about this before, = and if so, does anyone know the details about it?  Any info would be much appreciated.  I'm not interested in outrightly suing VW, but if = there is a standing warranty replacement of some sort on this, I'm sure everyone = here would like to know about it.

-Jason