This is probably the last campout of = the season.Come join us if you can.
They have saved us a section of the = campground all to ourselves. So there is no need to
call and make reservations,but you can = contact me if you will. We will be having some sort of potluck dinner
on Sat. night and maybe a pancake = breakfast Sun. morning to send you off with.
Thanks,
 Dave Parsons
(302)846-9508
bugnut1@prodigy.net

 Buses and Punkin Chunkin in the = First State
Nov. 3-5 2000
This is a last minute attempt to have a = campout. It will be held at
Holley lake Campsites In Millsboro,De. = Please call to make reservations.
http://www.hollylakecampsites.= com  1 800 227 7170 Tell them you are with the vw group
and give them my name if neccesary. = They seem a little unorganized.
I would like to have a pot luck dinner = on Sat. if everyone is interested.
Please e-Mail me and let me know if you = are coming. (bugnut1@prodigy.net) =
The official website for punkin chunkin = is http://www.punkinchunkin.com/<= /FONT>
The campground is located on rt. 24 6 = miles West of rt. 1 and 9 miles East of rt. 113.
There is alot more to do if you are not = interested in Punkin Chunkin. The Atlantic Ocean and The Delaware Bay
are about 10 miles away. There also a = great selection of Outlet Stores for Christmas shopping.
Thanks,
Dave Parsons
(302)846-9508 home
(410)430-8728 = cell