got the redline... gl-4 for the transaxle and gl-5 for the front diff.  = not easy... nobody sells it here.  even the redline authorized dealer = in Honolulu (Oahu) wouldn't ship to me on this island (Hawaii)... got an = auto parts place in Maui to ship it to me by air freight.  about the same $$$ = as shipping it from the mainland, but faster.  shawn and I are = splitting a case of MT-90.  it ain't easy living here in = polynesia...  doesn't get cold tho, thank you very much.

so, anyway, viscous coupling goes in next week with the redline.  will = let you know how it goes.  still having problems with the clutch = shuddering... but only occassionally.  seems to get worse as I drive longer... maybe = as it gets warmer.  making the vc change before investigating the clutch = shudder symptom to see what happens.  suspect clutch will have to be replaced.  Only 41K original on it, so may be the original clutch, = who knows.

thanks again.

Mick Kalber

89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"
Tropical Visions Video, = Inc.

62 Halaulani = Place    Hilo, Hawaii  96720
ph. 808-935-5557    fax 808-935-0066
hotlava@interpac.net
www.volcanoscapes.com

=