From: Frank = Condelli
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, = 2000 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: New Battery = specs???

In a message dated 11/6/2000 9:18:14 PM = Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM= writes:

New Battery specs???

      Doug, = go to Canadian Tire and ask for their best battery for your
Vanagon. = This is what I have in my '87 Westy.  Perfect fit and works great =
with good warranty all over Canada.  I think they are on sale now to boot ! =

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, = Ontario, Canada
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & = Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley =
STEBRO/Vanagon = Stainless Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli = & Associates or http://frankcondelli.com