Hi My name is Johnny O! i live in = Ontario Canada , Kitchener to be exact..60 mins from Toronto. I own 2 1885 vanagons a = 1971 westy a 68 beetle and a 1991 Jetta, Yeah i live breath eat and sleep = VW!!
Anyways , I am parting out one( and = maybe the other Vanagon) for parts Its a transporter, I may have what you need The = engine was said to be rebuilt and i had it running with NO head leaks! ran like a = charm! no smoke! So its up for sale.
I always repair my own vehicles ,never took anything to a shop so i have learned the hard way = so to speak..I hope i can lend some help here on this list , maybe make a few frustrated people less frustrated
  I'll end this Hello with this = thought......I cant tell you how many times i have fixed my 85 Vanagon .That piece = of crap has always needed something fixed and everytime i swear im gonna sell = it! I stomp and curse  and sometimes throw things......Like a fool I = still spend the money,get under it and fix it......But in the morning...that VW = emblem looks at me......like its smiling....and that makes it all worth = while!
Johnny O