In a message dated 11/3/2000 10:21:05 AM Eastern Stand= ard Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Cardboard Air Deflector Thr= ead?

      Brian and anyone else interested. &= nbsp;I went looking for my old air
deflectors and have just found them. =  I am now working on making paper
patterns of them which when done = will be made available.  Stay tuned, a
message about the availabili= ty of the patterns to the List is imminent.  I
was able to find onl= y the side pieces.  I did not find the bottom piece.
Maybe so= meone else could help with that piece.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com