Hello
I'm trying to get a feel for asking price or interest in my 1980 Westy.=   A
sweet deal is coming down the line and we may be parting ways with= the Van
and our subaru wagon.  the engine (atk)(clutch, starter) is 3= .5 years old,
30K miles, synthetic since break in, pertronix ign w/pertr= onix coil, longish
crank times (possibly a cs injector, starts up though= , and the extra crank
time assures oil pressure build up) icebox and sin= k, tear in screen and
canvas, small, interior pretty good for 20 yrs old= .  body straight, some
rusty spots (welcome to the east coast).   = I'm thinking around $2500-$3000,
sound about right?  The van is in Ric= hmond, VA.  I'm tentative at this point,
just getting a feel.....if yo= u or someone you know is interested, drop me a p
mail.
patrick