I seek your wisdom and experience-
Our '88 GL developed alot of suspension harshness recently. Maybe colder weather and closed windows just made it more = noticeable.  Those small sharp bumps that used to be filtered = out but now make the whole body ring.  In the front I solved most of this = by checking three places: the upper shock mount bushings, the "radius rod" bushings, and the wheel bearings.  In both bushing = locations the spacer under the rubber bushings had fused itself to the bushings due to = rust, and the bushings had hardened and were cracking.  I replaced the = bushings and the spacers, snugged a little play out of the wheel bearings and got = most of my quiet ride back.  To conclude the front, I plan to replace the = lower control arm bushings as well. My question for you is what would be the = source of this ride harshness in the rear?  The shocks have the bushings = built in and were recently changed.  My Bentley seems to indicate rubber = bushings on the inside of the suspension arm, but I can't tell what's on the = outside. The rear wheel bearings appear to be standard roller bearings rather than tapered.  As these get loose can they create this high = frequency harshness?  Is changing the rear wheel bearings a huge job? =

Thanks

Gary