Hello,

I have a 1984 Vanagon for = sale.
It is is fair condition, many new = parts, and is ready for a paint job.
I have put in about 1,000 into the van = since I bought it almost 2 years ago. I bought it for 2,000.

It is two-tone blue with primer on some = spots. It is ready for a new coat of paint as all dents have been = removed.

It needs rear brake pads, and possibly = a new AFM. A little CV joint work and a new speedometer it is mint.
Small leaks with push rods, but not a = problem. No Anti freeze leaks. Tune up is good, oil changed every = 3,000.

I have driven it for almost 2 years and = have had that bucking problem as the only issue I have had to deal with. It bucks = at high speeds on highways after it warms up. Sometimes it never does it. I = assume it is the AFM.

I am selling because I want to get a = newer vehicle with better gas mileage and all the hoopla.

I think it is a good vehicle to = restore, it has a sink and ice box and the bed.

I am asking $1,000 for it. I live in = Virginia. E-mail me at pinkfloyddan@hotmail.com if = interested.