I have a 2.1L engine that is in a 1987 = Westy. The engine is for sale and can be seen,heard and driven in the van until Dec = 1. The engine has 170000 miles with the gaskets done at 140000.Engine is sealed = up tight with No leaks. Runs great but I have a conversion kit on the way. = I am asking 500.00 for the engine.For this you get engine with exhaust, fuel injection,and engine support. No alternator ,power steering or A/C compressor.  I am in Chicago just east of Midway airport. It would = be great if someone local would buy this engine but I will ship if the need = arises. Thanks!
Tom Czerniak