This is what I got back from South Africa
Zoltan
----- Original Message -----
From: Wendy = Parker
To: Zoltan
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: Campers

Hi Zoltan
Thanks for the e mail
The only T3 busses we produce are the = range which we have on our Home Page.   The Campers which we use to have = were made by a company called "Jurgens" which we supplied the base and then they = produced the camper.   We also only have right hand drive and manuals = and as catalytic converters are not a requirement in SA they are not designed = to have a cat.   We may not export our vehicles to other countries = without a directive from our parent company VWAG but should you visit our Country = you could you purchase one from one of our VW Dealers and have it shipped = over to the States.
Regards
Wendy