volkswagen has the lousiest locks ever.  ever = ever ever.  It's minus 2 celsius, just two degrees below freezing, and = I've been climbing in my van through the trunk. my 69 notchback has better = locks.  i swear, my locks attract moisture.  one lock is seized, the return = spring in the other doesn't work, and i have to tighten the sliding door handle = every time I fill up.  whenever it gets below 5 degrees i have to lay every = one of my 100 kilos or so to get the doors to shut.

thank you for letting me indulge you with my pet peeve.

Jeff
85 Westy, Winnipeg