In a message dated 11/10/2000 8:13:13 AM Eastern Stand= ard Time,
LISTSERV@GERRY.VANAGON.COM writes:

Why has the list been so qu= iet lately/ 1.9TD

      Yea, RIGHT !  AND, to boot it'= s not even remotely relevant any longer.
 I woke up this morning to= six digests containing 30 some messages each !!
If that's quiet t= hen watch out for when the real load comes in.  Thanks to
Marshall = for waking up the sleeping Vanagonites.  I was under mine trying to stop yet another leak.  The frigin' plastic T distributor has begun to=
disintegrate.  No way I could fix it even temporarily.  Back = to the house, on
the computer, call up The Bus Depot and get the piece o= n its way here.  '87
Westy in Almonte, out of commission, until the= part arrives !  So, yea, now I
have time to add to the discussion = and boost the traffic flow to you all.

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com