From: Joe Romas
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2000 = 9:32 AM
Subject: Outlook express = rules.

Hi all.

    Has anybody = figured out how to make a "rule" using outlook express to put all the vanagon posts in a = seperate folder? I've got it working with other news groups I'm subscribed to = but there seems to be nothing I can find common to these posts. I want then but = not in my main mail folder with something that may be really important, like = a new job offer.

Thanks in advance.
Joe