Greetings,
All this talk about Hakia snow tires = on Friday and what do I find at our local ski swap Saturday?  A brand new set = of 185R14C Hakia studded snow tires mounted on brand new Subaru rims.  = Stickers are still on the tire and the lug holes on the rims still have = the paint on them.  All for the sum of $200!  I will swap them out = with the undersized but like new Cooper studded tires someone gave me and I = should be able to get $200 for them.  So for the price of a remount, I should = have a van with PMS!  PMS, by the way, poor mans syncro.  These tires = look like they could climb a frozen waterfall.  Or at least our icy driveway.  They should come in handy as I live at over 9000' in Colorado.
Thanks to all for the timely tire talk,
John Andrew 1984 Westy