From: Gary Stearns
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 = 7:18 PM
Subject: Digifant performance stuff.

, I saw that on a high speed uphill with foot = on the floor the voltmeter dropped to 0.00; mixture drastically leaning = out.  Got home still pondering this, checked e-mail and found that = Mark had written me about his finding that at wide open throttle (WOT) = the standard fuel pressure regulator can't keep up with what the = engine needs

Gary