Thanks for all of the replies.  Your info made = me think this through further.  The consensus seems to be that my FI should = not be leaning out at WOT as it is.  How about this:  the stock fuel = pressure regulator is vacuum controlled.  Should work with stock vacuum levels.  Our WBX has a K&N air filter, S&S header, big VW = 16Valve converter and a 2.5" straight through muffler after that.  Have I = changed engine fuel demand and vacuum enough that while it worked as stock, now = is doesn't?

Gary
----- Original Message -----
From: Darrell Boehler
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, = 2000 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: Digifant = performance stuff.

Hi Gary,
      If your o2 sensor voltage is running 0.0 volts at full throttle I feel you could have a problem with fuel delivery.  I would check = the  fuel pressure or just change the fuel filter.  You = should run 30 psi normally and 36 under full load conditions. Your and Marks = statements that the injectors are open nearly all the time at high rpm = is true but there seems to be enough duration for a proper = mixture. My O2 sensor voltage  runs around 0.75 volts at full throttle, = even when wound up tight.  The digifant system will go out of = closed loop when at full throttle or the full throttle switch is transferred. =  Listee Kay Fremgen from Orlando, who is turing South America at the present = (hope he and Valeria voted) has a push button on his parking brake cover that = is in parrallel with  the full throttle switch.  He can force open = loop with the push of a button. =             <= /FONT>
    I have on accident = (forgot I had listee Bill Dummitt's ecu with an oz chip) pulled my van = up to near 6 k rpm. Never noticed it gasping for fuel or air. Luckily the = rods are still attached to the = crank.           &= nbsp;
Darrell