Well, he ran the rpms a bit high in first gear for my taste, but Jutta left
with her new owner tonight. Sad moment, but we racked up a lot of good times
in the four years that we had her.  And so, it's time to say goodbye to the
list. It has been a valuable resource and the source of some good
conversation.
Remember to be fair to the professional technicians that pass through, they
are people, too (and have to make a living doing what they do).  ...if you
break down in Richmond, feel free to look us up!  So, goodbye list!
Patrick Foltz
Early Manual rack still available for a few days, before tossing it to Ebay,
then turning it into yard ornament!!