Sent: November 16, 2000 9:51 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: = ethanol

Ok more questions for winter driving:

I find that ethanol-based gasolines are much = better when it comes to preventing gasline freezing.  Adding a bottle of methyl = hydrate isn't as effective (am I remembering the right stuff?)  I see the = owner's manual says no methanol, but what about ethanol?  I understand = that some US states require a percentage of ethanol in all gasoline = sold?

Jeff
85 Westy = "Relic"