Some local VW nutcase = sent me this yesterday and I want to share it
with you all !  Enjoy= the Friday Funnies !

> Read the story first then look at the picture.
>
> Truly unbelievable
>

> > The stupidity of some people in this world never fails to amaz= e me. This
> > picture is real - not doctored in anyway - and was taken last = week In
> > Waldorf, MD by a Transportation Supervisor for a company that = delivers
> > building materials for 84 Lumber.  When he saw it there in t= he parking
lot
> > of IHOP, he went and bought a camera to take pictures.  The = car is still
> > running as can be witnessed by the exhaust. A woman is either = asleep or
> > otherwise out in the front seat passenger side.  The guy dri= ving it was
> > over jogging up and down on Rt. 925 in the background.  The = witnesses
said
> > their physical state was OTHER than normal and the
> > police just shook their heads in amazement.  The driver fina= lly came
back
> > after the police were there and was getting down at the back t= o cut the
> > 'twine around the load.  They told him to get back until it = was taken
off.
> > The materials were loaded at Home Depot.  Their store manage= r said they
> > had the customer sign a waiver!  Both back tires are trashed= .  The back
> > shocks were driven up through the floorboard.  In the back s= eat are 10
> > bags, 80 lbs. each of concrete.  On the roof is many 2X4s, 4= X4s and OSB
> > sheets of lumber.  They estimated the load weight at 3000 lb= s.  The car
is
> > a VW Jetta with FL plates and the guy said he was headed for A= nnapolis.
> >
> > JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Click here > http://members.aol.com/Fkc43/graphics/misc/stupid.jpg to see t= he
pic.
Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com