Dear fellow listees-
I could use some advice, and I'm hoping = someone has been through this one b4.
Over the weekend, I replaced my lower = scraper seals on my front doors.  Everything went pretty smoothly, and I = carefully reassembled the doors.  There didn't seem to be any operational = problems, as I checked them several times.
They continued to work fine for the = next couple of days, with me rolling my windows up and down repeatedly with no further = problems until....
Last night I went through the = drive-thru for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, and went to roll my window back up, = and...nothing...just a loud thump.  Try as I might I couldn't get it to budge.
So, I took the door back apart as soon = as I got home, and after looking for a few minutes, found that the window was = getting stuck in a notch at the bottom of the window regulator track.  I = checked around inside the door, but found no loose pieces floating around.  = Is there supposed to be some sort of stopper there?  It's like the = window is simply going a couple of millimeters too far down the track, and getting = stuck.  I was able to push out on the window and unstick it, but = that's not much of a solution.
If someone with an ETKA CD could take a = look at the driver's door, and see if there is supposed to be a stopper at the base = of the window regulator, I would appreciate it, as I hadn't the time or = patience ( I was freezing!) last night to take the passenger door back apart to check = for myself.  Also, if you can tell what form that stopper takes, it = would be most appreciated.  Of course any other advice in this matter would = be helpful too.
BTW, it's an 84 7-passenger with = non-powered windows.
Thanks in advance.

-Jason