It is basically a "Thanks God we are = out of England, Europe, away from the established hierarchy, high property = prices, the owners of our soles and labour, we can start with a new slate and we can = be our own masters now (until we let it being taken over by foreign interest = groups who are also US citizens.)"
Does anyone know of the best way to = loosen stuck rings in a 1.9 Vanagon?
Zoltan

----- Original Message -----
From: geofflaw
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 = 8:34 PM
Subject: mixing oils

Hi Volksfolks
Once again , thanks = for the helpful suggestions.
 Darrell Boehler sent me the Valvoline = website, where I found this
interesting product called = "Durablend"
"Formulated with a combination of
     high-tech synthetic = and premium quality
     conventional base stocks = along with
     advanced additive technology. Exceeds
     the rigorous European ACEA A1 or A2
     standards for volatility, wear, sludge = and deposit control - no
     leading conventional = motor oil can make this claim!"

So it appears that it is a blend of = synthetic and mineral oils.
I guess its ok to do that, especially when you = consider that the tranny
could have anything up to half a litre left in it = when you add the new
stuff.
http://www.valvolin= e.com/index_products.html

From Geoff Law
Perth WA
82 Trakka
PS
I hope you Americans had a = good thanksgiving.
Most of us Aussies have no idea what that's all about!