The throttle switch with the Digifant and the two switches on the Digijet.

I have found that my throttle switch on my 2.1L has tended to go out of
adjustment about every 5 to 6 months.  I will adjust it to the correct gap,
then at sometime later the "click" is no more. I tighten down the screw
tight, but vibrations or time seem to cause the switch to lose the gab and
not click any more.

With no gap, the fuel system does not work correctly and creates some running
problems.

So when you change the oil check for the click of the throttle switch(es)

Robert